Triple Chocolate Rolo Cookies Recipe:
In extreme contrast to my recent ‘Healthy Cookie‘ recipe I now bring you my favourite recipe for Triple Chocolate Cookies- the more chocolate the better, right?
- 200g Butter
- 125g Light Brown Sugar
- 175g Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 275g Self-Raising Flour
- 100g Coco Powder
- A splash of Milk
- 100g White Choc
- 100g Milk Choc
- 200g Rolos
You can easily find these ingredients on Amazon.com
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan.
- Cream the butter and the sugars.
- Add the egg to the creamed butter and sugar and combine.
- Add the flour and the coco powder and mix well- it can get a little stiff so add a splash of milk if this is the case but don’t go overboard or you’ll only need to add more flour later on!.
- Once you have fully incorporated the flour and coco powder the dough should come away from the side of the bowl leaving it more or less clean.
- Break up the chocolate into decent sized chunks.
- Add the chocolate chips a little at a time until evenly distributed.
- Line a baking tray (or two!) with parchment and then roll a spoonful of dough between your hands, ensuring that any rolos are surrounded by dough so that they don’t leak, then place on the tray.
- Bake each batch for about 12 minutes- be careful not to over bake them or they’ll be extremely tough once cooled and even more so the next day! They might even look a little undercooked when you first remove them, but leave them be, on the tray, for 10 mins or so until they’ve hardened a little before moving.
This recipe generally makes about 20 cookies for me, but I have a large family and an even larger group of friends who can polish them off and more in a few hours but If you won’t need so many you could half the ingredients!
If you try them out let me know, I love to see how other people’s turn out and if there’s anything else you want a recipe for be sure to tell me and I’ll see what I can do!
Pin me for later! 😉
- Fab Flapjack Recipe
- Pret Popcorn Bar Recipe
- Salted Caramel Cups Recipe
- ‘Healthy’ 4 Ingredient Cookies
- Triple Choc Rolo Cookies Recipe
- Cheats Caramel Brownie Recipe
- Summer Berry Cake Recipe
- Raspberry and Almond Loaf Cake Recipe
- Lemon and Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Candy Cane Brownies Recipe